To ensure a happy and safe experience for all our canine guests and their families, new clients are required to complete these 3 easy steps before any Uberdog reservation can be confirmed.
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Fill out our Client Information Sheet and Customer Agreement form located here or by clicking the download icon. Complete the form, save the file and send them to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your veterinarian. All Uberdog clients must provide the following clearances:
We also require the use of monthly flea and tick prevention medication (May to November).
- rabies vaccination certificate;
- DHPP (distemper, hepatitis, parainfuenza and parvovirus) certificate;
- annual bordatella certificate;
- spay or neuter certificate for dogs over 8 months;
Your veterinarian can email or fax copies of these certificates directly to us.
- Schedule a meet and greet at any of our locations. We love to meet new dogs! And we want to make sure your dog has the best possible time while they're with us. All is takes is about 30 minutes. Bring your dog. Take a tour. Meet our staff. While your furry friend checks out the sights and smells, we'll answer your questions and get to know your pooch so we can create a boarding or fitness program to suit their specific needs and personality.